Dear Mr Postman

To whom this may concern,
Please enjoy my digital sojourn.

I'll keep this short since your time is money,
Still I hope this blog is the bread to your honey.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Dating Buzz Radio Advert 2010

Client: DatingBuzz
Brief theme: make a connection
Duration: 30’

SFX: closing of door and footsteps
FVO1: Hums to the tune of “I’m a pink toothbrush”
FVO1: Whistles the tune of “I'm a pink toothbrush”
MVO1: Gasps and inhales loudly
MVO1: (Sings along with MFO1’s tune) I'm a pink toothbrush, you’re a blue toothbrush,
Have we met somewhere before?
FVO1: (sings with MVO1) How-dee-doo toothbrush
Just to you toothbrush
See you later on the bathroom floor!
MVO1 and FVO1: laughter
SFX: loud kiss noise
SFX: buzzer noise
ANNCR: Make a connection
ANNCR: do it at DatingBuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment